2 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert
At Morocco travel itinerary agency the 2 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert is possible. As you will travel in comfortable transportation.
Departure location: Marrakech
End location: Marrakech
Duration: 2 days 1 night
2 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert overview:
For travelers with limited time in Morocco, and who wanted to see the Sahara desert, Morocco travel itinerary agency customized a 2 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert. It is suitable for those who want to save time and explore the high Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert.
2 days desert tour from Marrakech note:
Dear customers and tourists, you can choose your 2 days tour from Marrakech Merzouga desert according to your needs and according to your budget. As we can change and design a trip in your way, just get in touch with us.
What is Included in the tour?
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- A vehicle with A/C
- Driver / English speaking
- Camel ride / 1 night in a desert camp
What is not included in the tour?
- Travel insurance
- Flight ticket
Marrakech to Merzouga desert in 2 days Itinerary:
Day 1: Marrakech – high atlas – Ouarzazate – Rose valley – Merzouga desert:
Our 2 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert starts with a pick-up from your Marrakech hotel. After that, we’ll drive to the Dades Gorge, passing through the Tizi N’Tichka Pass in the High Atlas Mountains. We go to Ouarzazate’s old Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, then to Taourirt’s Kasbah, and finally to the Dades Valley.
We’ll keep going to the “Valley of the Roses,” as well as Skoura. In the evening, we will arrive at Erg Chebbi’s desert dunes and ride a camel to see the sunset. A nomad tent or luxury camp will be our home for the night.
Day 2: Merzouga – Rissani – small atlasr – Marrakech:
From the desert Camp to Merzouga, we will ride on camels. Then, after breakfast, we’ll drive to Rissani. Also, we will be passing through the Tafilalet palm grove and the Ziz valley. Before arriving in Ouarzazate, we stop by some Berber villages and cities. We can then return to Marrakech. The end of 2 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert.
Highlights of the trip:
Camel trekking in Merzouga:
With Morocco travel itinerary, you will experience camel trekking. The latter takes you straight into the middle of erg Chebbi dunes. Here you will have a chance to take good photographs.
It’s important to note that camels aren’t the only way to get around the ancient landscape. 4x4s and Land Rovers can take you out and about in the desert, or you can plan to walk through those places if you want to get a closer look.
Camping in the Sahara desert:
With Morocco travel itinerary you can spend the night in a traditional Berber shelter if you prefer. The Saharan nomads’ typical dwelling is this nomad tent. It’s made up of dromedary wool strips sewn together. You will have a one-of-a-kind experience as you live as nomads in this very cozy tent. As you can spend your night in a luxury camp in the Sahara desert.
Our Travel itinerares
► Marrakech Travel itineraries
- 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- 3 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 4 days tours from Marrakech to Fes
- 4 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- 5 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 5 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- Morocco travel itinerary 7 days
► Casablanca Travel itineraries
- 6 days tour in Morocco from Casablanca
- 5 days tour in Morocco from Casablanca
- 4 days in Morocco from Casablanca
- 7 days in Morocco tour from Casablanca
- 8 days in Morocco tour from Casablanca
- 10 days tour in Morocco itinerary from Casablanca
- Morocco honeymoon itinerary
- 12 days in Morocco tour from Casablanca
- Morocco 2 week itinerary from Casablanca
► Fes Travel itineraries
- 2 days tour from Fes to Merzouga desert
- 2 days desert tour from Fes to Marrakech
- 3 days desert tour itinerary from Fes
- 3 days from Fes to Marrakech desert tour
- 4 days Morocco tour from Fes to Marrakech
- 5 days from Fes to Marrakech desert tour